Sunday, February 22, 2009

Caden


Caden, originally uploaded by MNicoleM.

Not my cousin's Caden, but I took pictures today of a coworker's grandson, 6 week old Caden - he is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Yesterday, we took my neighbors' kids to Elmo's Birthday Party at Border's bookstore ... the thing said for ages 3 to 8 so I had to borrow some little'uns so that I could go. Sadly, though, Elmo didn't come to his party ... we listened to stories about Elmo, colored pictures of him, sang songs about him, etc. It was slightly disappointing - but the kids had fun, so it wasn't a complete waste of time :-)
Elmo's bday party Elmo's bday party-1

My student teacher is INCREDIBLE! I was afraid I would not be able to relinquish control of my class to someone else, but she's so good with them, I don't even cringe while she's' teaching!! And I could *really* get used to not having to write lesson plans, grade papers, etc. I actually have time to get paperwork done during the day while she teaches!! It's wonderful - now I have to figure out how to get a student teacher in my room every semester of every year ...

No comments: