Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


Cute family kiddos, originally uploaded by MNicoleM.

Here's our arrangement: Chris and I spend Christmas Eve with my family, and we rotate Thanksgiving and Christmas day between his mom and his dad. This year, Thanksgiving was his mom's turn. But his mom got sick, spent a few days throwing up, fever, doctor, meds, etc. Thursday morning she thought she was feeling better so we headed out for the drive to Columbus. About an hour and half into the drive, she called and told us she was throwing up again and didn't think it would be a good idea for us to come ... so we came back home. We ended up going to my aunt's house for the Casper Thanksgiving dinner. I realized (not that I didn't already know it) that there are some DARN cute kids in my family!!

No comments: