Monday, October 29, 2007

Dejavu


that playful puppy look, originally uploaded by MNicoleM.

Today I babysat Sam - at my old house ... it was really weird, being there - the carpet, walls, light fixtures, curtains, etc. were all the same but the furniture (and the dog) was all different - and there were little boy toys in my old playroom! It was strange being in a house I felt SO comfortable in (I'd lived there for 28 years) that felt so much like home, but wasn't home ... Little things like going to throw something away and the trash can is in a different spot, walking into the bathroom and seeing someone else's towels hanging on the shower lol

Sam was pretty much oblivious to the fact that I was there, he played playstation all day and told me to watch TV - so I played with his puppy Bella - what a sweetheart she was!! And a TRUE puppy, so playful and energetic lol

Tomorrow I do it again, Wednesday I go back to work and Thursday the kiddos come back ... And have I gotten anything done over the "break" that I wanted to get done? Nope! I guess I need to get busy!

I am skipping class tonight - I am milking the surgery and using that (and the pain meds) as an excuse - and I feel guilty for not feeling more guilty about it lol

No comments: